You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Bryan M. Wolfe
| November 5, 2013
Photo Platform Everpix Is Closing Down
Everpix has announced its demise. The photo platform will be closing down in the “coming weeks” according to an email being sent out to customers. The service allowed users to sync and catalog photos on the Web and through an iOS app. According to Everpix, they were unable to secure sufficient funding “in order to properly scale the business.” Because of this, they “have no other options but to discontinue the service.” Regarding the shutdown, Everpix notes:
It’s always upsetting to see a business close. Everpix was one of those companies that put the customer first and they will be truly missed. For more information, you are encouraged to read this document. You can also email Everpix at [email protected] or tweet @everpix.
- Everpix will switch to read-only mode and continue to operate until December 15th, 2013.
- Your data is safe, and we will not sell or transfer any of your photos or personal information to anyone else, period.
- We will email instructions to all Everpix users on how to download their photos.
- We will refund every subscriber. This process will take some time and we will email everyone in the next few weeks with more information.
- Thank you everyone. We will miss you.
- Please read the FAQ for more details.