January 3, 2014
Bulls Eye Studio and Chillingo are about to release a new puzzle game for what they are calling "Simian participants." Simian.Interface is an abstract spatial puzzle game with no time limits, no explicit rules, and very simple controls. Launching Jan. 9, the game will include:
Check out this preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aJKeUhUoys We'll let you know more about Simian.Interface at a later date. In the meantime, see: Long-Awaited Sequel To Slick Physics-Based Puzzle Game Feed Me Oil Slips Into iOS, Rooms Of Memory Hidden Object Game Updated With Universal Support For iPhone, and Subway Surfers Goes To The Indian City Of Mumbai For Its World Tour Anniversary.
- Totally unique theme and gameplay on the App Store
- Use touch or tilt controls to solve each puzzle
- Awesome chip-tune soundtrack by "note!"
- Secrets to unlock as you play
- Great for players of all ages and abilities