April 24, 2014
AppAdvice has teamed up with Actoz Soft Co., our latest AppAdvice Daily podcast sponsor, in order to offer you a chance to win one of three $10 iTunes Gift Cards. To get your name put into the hat, all you have to do is take the free football (soccer in the United States) management game One for Eleven for a test run and tell us what you think in the comments section below. First released in March, One for Eleven allows users to connect from around the world to recruit real football players, create teams, and compete against one another in a player(s) vs. players(s) environment, or PvP. The players come from the Regular League, Champions League, FA Cup, and World Nations Cup. Key features include:
Take a look: http://youtu.be/BrH7E9_92So One for Eleven is a fremium game. You may buy gold coins within the game. With these, you can purchase special packs, emblems, and more. So what are you waiting for? Take One for Eleven for a spin, recruit some players, and then let us know what you think in the comments section below for a chance to win a $10 iTunes Gift Card! Only one entry per person is allowed. Entries must be received before Sunday, April 27 at 11:59 p.m. PDT. Good luck! For more information on One for Eleven, visit the official Facebook page. [gallery columns="4"]
- Extensive and realistic data just like in real-world football.
- Recruit players while considering 30 main abilities, 50 detailed skills, and 26 positions.
- Every action during games affects player data.
- A high degree of freedom, with sophisticated and broad strategies/tactics.
- Recruit players, negotiate contracts and releases and speak with players about their concerns. Enjoy full control of team formation, team and individual players tactics, substitution, etc.
One For Eleven
Actoz Soft Co., Ltd.