April 22, 2014
TheFind has officially announced the latest update to its comprehensive e-commerce search app for North America. Shopping Search by TheFind 3.0 for the iPhone/iPod touch and iPad features a number of new tools to make mobile shopping even easier. First launched in June 2013, Shopping Search by TheFind helps users track items throughout the Web for the best price. To date, 500,000 retailers are featured in the results, including Target, Home Depot, eBay, and Etsy. New app features include:
According to Ramneek Bhasin, TheFind’s mobile general manager:
- Sales and Free Shipping quick look! Products highlighted in search results
- Get the best deals! See price comparisons automatically on each product
- Introducing spell check! Improved autosuggest
- Popular searches! See what's trending with TheFind's 15 million monthly shoppers
- Timely notifications! Price drops, coupons, sales, product availability & more.
Our goal is to give consumers the greatest sum of product information in the fewest interactions possible as we equip each person to make well-informed buying decisions. TheFind 3.0 takes a big step in this direction, bringing the key elements of shopping search to the forefront of the experience.The free Shopping Search by TheFind app is available to download here.
Shopping Search by TheFind