Third-party podcast player Overcast is set to arrive on Apple Watch, as our sister site WatchAware has found. On the wearable device, you’ll be able to use many of the controls that have made Overcast a popular choice with users.
On the Apple Watch, you’ll be able to access all of your unplayed podcasts, using pause, play, rewind, and fast forward. You’ll also be able to use Smart Speed, Voice Boost, and Smarter Playlists.
Take a look:
Besides adding Apple Watch support, the latest Overcast 1.2 update includes:
- Automatic deletion of played episodes can now be disabled
- Warmer tone for Voice Boost
- Share episodes at specific timestamps
- Bulk editing of notification and episode-limit settings
- Cancel/Start All buttons in Downloads screen
- Hold down the 30-second-skip buttons to advance to the previous or next podcast
First introduced in July 2014, Overcast is a freemium app for the iPhone/iPod touch and iPad.