Any.do is a great task management app that helps you to stay on track with lists and reminders. Today, April 16, the company announced a major update to the app with over 150 improvements to existing features. Here is what you can expect in the new version:
- Zoom in and out of lists with a new grid view
- More flexible collaboration options for shared projects with coworkers or family
- Additional sorting options for Priority, List, and Time
- Performance improvements and new themes
- Enriched seamless syncing across devices and shared lists
The interface is still sleek and different from similar apps for managing lists and tasks. If you have not already tried Any.do, here are some other terrific features:
- Any.do Moment allows you to see what is on your plate for the day at a glance.
- Files, photos, and video can be uploaded to tasks with ease.
- Flexible badge settings per list, for all tasks, or just the current day.
- Syncing with Cal, the Any.do companion calendar app, provides more planning options.
- A microphone option for adding tasks means you can speak instead of type if you are in a hurry.
Any.do is a free app available on the App Store with monthly or yearly subscriptions for unlimited file sizes and collaboration along with customized recurring tasks.