For video capturing and editing the 10 app is receiving an update so that you can control your camera with your Apple Watch. The 10 app from BrightSky Labs, Inc. offers sharing from your GoPro, iPhone, Dropbox, or DJI Vision+ drone camera. It also works well with GoPro HERO 4, 3+, and 3 cameras.
Here are some of the app’s other standout features:
- Adding music, voice, or title card to the video
- Recording from iPhone with manual control of shutter, ISO, focus, and exposure
- Adjustable edits for time limits on the social media site you are sharing to
- Connection to GoPro’s or DJI Phantom 2 Vision’s Wi-Fi networks
- Time lapse and slow motion video editing
- Professional filters
Take a look at how the 10 app works and click here if you are unable to view the video:
Now you will have even more control over your camera with the 10 app on your wrist as the Apple Watch will work as a remote. You will be able to see what you are recording live with options to start, stop, and share easily. You can download the 10 app for free on the App Store and look for the update today, April 20.