Different from other task planning apps, Glass Planner allows you to manage your tasks directly in your calendar. You just schedule tasks into your day and when one is due Glass Planner converts your calendar into an action list. The app model is simple – Plan, Act, Done.
Here are some other great features of the app:
- Syncs with iCloud calendar for easy use across devices
- Act View shows what you can act on now with tasks listed by priority
- Customizable recurring tasks
- Checklist attachment ability for shopping lists and meeting agendas
- Tags for organizing and grouping items
- Filters for finding items by tag, appointment, and project
- Dynamic projects with subtasks
- Timelines allow for hiding tasks not due yet
- Colorful calendar notes
- Flexible or fixed-date and time tasks
- Sleek and intuitive design
For a preview of Glass Planner check out the video below. Click here if you are unable to view it.
A recent update to the app includes a tutorial system, new task types, improvements for stability, and graphics upgrades.
So, if you are looking for something a little different in a task manager give Glass Planner a try. The app is currently available for free with in-app purchase options for expanded checklists, customizable themes, and more. You can check out Glass Planner from Slide Rule Software on the App Store.