If you are a 1Password user, you will be happy to know that the bugs have been addressed. Today, May 26, an update to the app fixes several issues and provides a list of improvements.
Here are some of the updates included in today’s release:
- Improved password text field
- Lowercase titles in the item detail display
- Enhanced error messages for Wi-Fi syncing
- Updated international features
Below is a list of the fixes you can expect:
- Fixed the problem causing a database error after use on the Apple Watch
- Replaced missing share sheet items
- Corrected Dropbox syncing issue
- Adjusted the search field where it was overwriting terms
There are various other bug fixes addressed that were causing users problems with the app. These included fixes for URLs with the “#” symbol, crashes during vault switches, Wi-Fi syncing issues, and problems with the Message Center.
The 1Password app is a widely-used tool for password management. The app offers stored logins, credit cards, and secure notes. Users can feel safe with the AES 256-bit encryption, auto-lock feature, and Touch ID option. The 1Password app also provides a generator for passwords and secure syncing across devices.
A universal app, 1Password is available for free on the App Store. There is an in-app purchase option for Pro Features which include items such as multiple vaults and additional categories.