The Instacast 5 podcast client received an update today, May 22, which should make Apple Watch wearers happy. With its already seamless sync between iPhone, iPad, and Mac, users can now conveniently control their podcasts from their wrist.
Here is a list of features available for Instacast 5 on the Apple Watch:
- A Glance with what is currently playing
- Progress bars showing whether the app is running and if the audio is loaded
- An Unplayed episode list with the ability to switch items from it
- Capability to play, pause, skip forward, or skip backward
- Force touch menu features that include chapter list, skip chapters, and options for speed and timer playback
If you are new to Instacast 5, you can enjoy detailed subscription management, a sleek audio and video player, offline playback of downloaded episodes, a full text search, smart lists and bookmarks, saved playback position, and a dynamic playlist. You can interact with episodes by reading show notes and also share your items using your favorite locations. Automate your downloads and feed updates easily within the settings.
Instacast 5 is a universal app available for free on the App Store. There are several in-app purchase options available for searching, night mode, and memberships.