The Jiffies – Calendar in the Watch app provides a new way to view your events. Different than other calendar apps, no scrolling is necessary to see everything on your plate for the day. This new app presents your events on a watch face type of screen as well as in a list.
The app displays two circles for the 24 hours in a day. The inside circle shows events from midnight until noon while the outside circle continues through the end of the day. Appointments are displayed on the circles in colored segments for easy viewing. Each color is determined by your calendar setup. Events that last all day are outside both circles and are displayed at the top for convenience.
In the weekly overview you can easily see the circles with clearly highlighted events, prominent birthday indicators, and a complete week display.
Here are some of the other features of Jiffies:
- Syncs with iCloud, Exchange, and Google calendars
- Daily and weekly overviews
- Search ability within list view
- Day, night, and automatic modes
- Ability to share and create duplicate events
- Customization of viewable calendars and background color or image