Released today, May 28, Moleskine Timepage displays your calendar events in a continuous timeline and integrates with maps, weather, and contacts. For both iPhone and Apple Watch, this helpful new app works like a personal assistant.
- Syncs events with iCloud, Microsoft Exchange, and Google Calendar
- Personalize your timeline with number of days, shading, and hiding individual calendars
- See weather details for rain, temperature, and humidity for your event time and location
- Obtain directions, transit estimates, and location recommendations from Google Places
- Get event attendee suggestions from your contact list
You can also add descriptions and notes to your events, set up recurring appointments, and create customizable reminders with push notifications.
On the Apple Watch, you can view your weekly schedule, obtain weather forecasts with rain and temperature, and get transit estimates for walking, driving, or public transportation. The Glance feature will show how long until your next event with the location and a travel estimate. Reminders are available as well and will give you a simple tap on the wrist.
Moleskine Timepage is a terrific way to get all of the details you need for your schedule in one spot. The interface for both iPhone and Apple Watch is attractive and easy to use. The app is available for $4.99 on the App Store with no in-app purchases.