Users of the MyFitnessPal app Calorie Counter and Diet Tracker can now upgrade to MyFitnessPal Premium. The new paid service is designed to provide more detailed nutrient information along with customization for certain dietary needs.
Different home screen profile options are available to display the information you need most. There are five profile types including macronutrients, heart-healthy details, information for the carb-conscious, a custom summary of three nutrients, and a food analysis.
Tracking your food is even easier now. You will have the ability to set your macronutrient goal by gram, control your exercise calorie allocation, set your weekly calorie and macro goals, and quickly enter grams of fat, protein, and carbs.
Additional benefits of MyFitnessPal Premium include:
- Customizable dashboard with progress and macronutrient goals
- Improved graphs for better insight
- Large database with foods verified for calorie and nutrient counts
- Access to exclusive content such as original recipes and nutrition tips
- VIP customer support for jumping to the head of the line when you need help
- Ad-free mobile app and Web experience
The auto-renewing membership service is available for either $9.99 monthly or $49.99 yearly. If you are a current user of the free Calorie Counter and Diet Tracker app you can easily upgrade from different areas within the app or on the website. The MyFitnessPal app is available for iPhone, iPad, and is supported on the Apple Watch.