A new app from Phase4 Mobile allows you to analyze your sleep patterns, record your dreams, and wakes you with gentle sounds. The Sleep Science HQ app can help you improve your sleep by understanding your habits, showing you important trends over time, and even graphs your movements during the night.
Some standout features of Sleep Science HQ include:
- Notes for jotting down your dreams and changes in your bedtime routines
- Weekly, monthly, and yearly graphs showing trends and statistics
- Sleep goal settings for checking your actual versus desired amount of sleep
- Captures the loudest sound during the night for those times when you wonder what woke you
- Tracks and graphs your movements
When it is time to wake up, Sleep Science HQ provides over 750 sounds including ocean, rain, and wind. If you prefer a loud sound to wake you up, there are also bells, drums, and fireworks. You can use the wake-up sequence feature to include different sounds. The app also has a snooze option.
If you wonder why you are not sleeping well or tossing and turning throughout the night, Sleep Science HQ can help you find out. The app is available for $0.99 on the App Store with no in-app purchases.