The newly released TaskOnPaper app lets you enter tasks, projects, and notes just like you would on physical paper. As a continuation of the popular TaskPaper, this app provides an easy way for you to stay productive.
Offering a customizable interface, the ability to work with several individual documents, and advanced search capabilities, TaskOnPaper provides simplicity and convenience. Here are some of its useful features:
- Compatibility with TaskPaper for Mac
- Integration with TextExpander
- Sync options with Dropbox
- Plain text formatting for task lists
- Powerful search options
- Multi-level document folders
- Email and print capabilities
- Customization of fonts, sizes, colors, and backgrounds
- Passcode protection
Working with TaskOnPaper is easy. Here are some of the basics to get you started:
- To create a project, enter a colon at the end of the line.
- To create a task, start the line with a hyphen.
- To mark a task complete, swipe through it.
- To set a tag, write the tag name with the “@” symbol.
- To start a hierarchy, type a space at the beginning of the line.
TaskOnPaper makes you feel like you are using a physical notebook, but with better options. The app is available for iPhone at the price of $4.99 on the App Store.