From Concerto, the FastFeed series of apps that let you navigate with multiple tabs has been updated. You can now create custom Feed Sets to see blogs from only those users that you choose.
This app series includes FastFeed for Tumblr, FastFeed for Instagram, and FastFeed for 500px. Each app provides an interesting way of viewing social networks. They offer a multiple tab view, grid layout, full screen viewer, and Smart Paging for easier scrolling. Each app also has features exclusive to it:
FastFeed for Tumblr
- Versatile content posting for photos, videos, quotes, links, and text
- Offline posting available
FastFeed for Instagram
- Repost any image or video
- Photo map for exploring pictures
- Various options for layout, color, and blur
FastFeed for 500px
- Category filter
- Keyword or tag search with result sorting
- Local NSFW Setting
The update for this group of apps was released today, May 27. The new Feed Sets allow you to choose the users you want to see. You can add up to five feeds in a set and can include users that you are not following. Create as many Feed Sets as you like and check them out in the order you choose.