Released yesterday, May 14, the Marvis Music Player has an intuitive and attractive interface to go along with its long list of features. The app offers a mini player, playback queue, lyrics extension, and social sharing.
Here are some details of the features:
- Easy navigation for playlists, songs, artists, albums, and genres
- Playback Queue shows upcoming and previous songs with a shuffle option
- Musixmatch extension for synced lyrics
- Powerful global search
- Social sharing to your favorite sites
- Link to iTunes within messages for friends to purchase the songs you share
- One-handed gestures include swiping to move forward or back and tapping and holding for more options
- Customizable media views and global search options
- Expected updates include playback history, media likes, and special interface features for iPad
The mini player shows plenty of details including song progress, album art, title, artist, and album information. Skip to the next song or go back to the previous one easily by swiping left or right. You can also open the full music player by tapping or sliding up the mini player.
Marvis Music Player is designed for both iPhone and iPad. The app is available for free on the App Store with no in-app purchases.