VideoPop is the new personal calendar that helps you to remember every day of your life through video. Just record a video each day and then string them together for a complete look at your week, month, or year.
- Record videos within the app or import from your Camera Roll or Dropbox
- Add video filters for special effects
- Add your favorite background music
- Include a tag or fun caption
- Edit the video length
- Merge videos into a montage
- Search for certain videos using titles or tags
- Set reminders to capture your moment each day
- Share creations via email or social media
- Record multiple videos in a single day
This would be a great app for recording moments as an expectant mom or even after the baby is born. Or, think about tracking the progress of a large home project or renovation. Maybe you just want to make sure that you capture at least one special moment from every day of your life.
VideoPop is available for free on the App Store and works with iPhone, but is compatible with iPad and iPod touch. There is currently a $0.99 in-app purchase option for video filters.