In May of this year, we introduced you to a new app called On – Only Night. This interesting app automatically turns your iPhone’s camera on at sunset and turns it off at sunrise. So all night long, the photos taken are uploaded to the app community anonymously for all to see. Well, the app received an update yesterday, Sept. 22, that will interest you if you are a user and may entice you if you have been undecided about it.
What’s new with On – Only Night?
With the newest version of the app, users can comment on other people’s posts anonymously. So, say what you want to say because all posts and comments disappear at sunrise. In addition to this new feature, there is a photo edition package that includes picture accessories like stickers and filters to spruce things up a bit.
If you haven’t tried On – Only Night yet, we have the basics:
- You must be at least 17 years old to download the app.
- You must activate your phone’s location services for it to obtain your time zone.
- All uploaded content will disappear permanently at sunrise.
- Photos are not stored on any database.
- You cannot control who sees your content; it is accessible by anyone using the app.
- You cannot delete any photos that you have uploaded to the app.
- You can only upload photos at night.
Obviously On – Only Night is intended for night owls, party-goers, and those who love the nightlife. If this sounds like you, then give the app a try. Just remember, the company vows to remove content that is graphic, harassing, or spam. I am still completely leery about the types of photos being shared, but not enough to stay up all night to find out. How about you?
On – Only Night is designed for iPhone and available for free on the App Store with no in-app purchases.
While you’re here, how about checking out Track and view all of your activities in an Instant or Remember every moment of that next event with Flashgap.