Almost everyone uses their mobile devices or digital cameras for snapping photos nowadays. But, what about all of those pictures you have in that shoe box, physical album, or even the drawer? Baby pictures, wedding photos, or family vacation shots from when you were a child are precious. With Pic Scanner you can quickly scan and then edit, save, and share them just as easily as the photos you take now.
- Scan multiple photos at one time
- Automatic cropping
- Adjustment options for trimming, rotating, and enhancing
- Photo effects for black and white, sepia, vignette, and more
- Captions that include when, where, and a note
- In-app albums, saving to Dropbox or iCloud, and social sharing
Pic Scanner already has a ton of great features for capturing, editing, enhancing, and sharing your awesome photos. But, a recent update to the app brings even more handy features you are sure to love.
- View slideshows of your photos
- Post to Instagram and WhatsApp
- Photo Fun craft ideas
- Select All option for saving or deleting multiple photos
- A 5-Minute Guide to help you with basic functions
- A short video for top scanning tips
As someone who has many, many photos in a box, this app is super to have. It is extremely easy to use and the adjustment and editing tools are uncomplicated. The brief video of tips at the beginning is really helpful, as is the 5-Minute Guide. Desktop scanners are fine, but if you are looking for a terrific way to scan your pictures and then edit and share them all within one app, Pic Scanner is for you.
Pic Scanner is universal and available for free on the App Store. You receive 12 scans and 12 saves or shares with the app, but for a $2.99 in-app purchase, you can scan, save, and share unlimited photos.
In other news today, check out The new Apple TV’s release date is right around the corner or Apple Music’s subscribers include 6.5 million paid customers.