As of yesterday, Nov. 4, you have exactly one year to decide who to vote for in the 2016 Presidential Election. We all know how time flies, so making sure you are informed and in-the-know, now, not later, is crucial to making the right choice. Fourth Estate, a news aggregator, can help by providing political news stories from informative sources.
- Check out all political stories or just those focused on conservative or liberal news
- See the original source, date, and time of the article posting on the main screen
- Follow other app users and build your own feed
- View the top stories that are shared by others
- Share stories via text message, email, or social media
Fourth Estate focuses on politics, however, it also has a new Culture section for a short break from political news. Each article opens within the app, but on the originating source’s site. If you choose to check out videos, those will open in Fourth Estate as well, so you can go right back to the app after viewing.
Fourth Estate is easy to navigate and provides a simple way to share stories. You can quickly see what others you follow are reading by viewing your feed. There is also a handy button to refresh all stories so that you always have the latest ones.
Fourth Estate is compatible with both iPhone and iPad. It is available for free with no in-app purchases on the App Store.
For more news stories, take a look at Securely share your passwords with 1Password for Teams Security or Apple Watch hasn’t impacted on Fitbit sales, says CEO.