Viber continues to bring handy updates that make the app even more vibrant all the time. From the addition of sticker packs and link previews in early August to the expanded messaging and public chat forwarding in late September, the app keeps growing. In an update today, Nov. 24, Viber users can now attach files, delete messages, and more with version 5.6.5.
- Send messages with documents, presentations, and other files directly from the app.
- Send photos and videos from iCloud.
- Delete messages, even after they have been sent, from all conversation members.
- Interactive notifications let you reply without opening Viber if you have at least iOS 9.0.
- Find conversations and contacts with the iOS 9 Spotlight Search feature.
If you have not tried Viber yet, the app has terrific basic features that make communicating with others a breeze. Phone and video calls, text and group messaging, public chats and games, and the sharing of photos, videos, links, contacts, and more are all useful features. The app is used by millions, making it one of the most popular communications app out there.
Viber is compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch. It is a free app available on the App Store with in-app purchases for Viber Credits and sticker packs. In other news today, check out Vine lands on the Apple Watch with favorite videos and a complication or Pebble Time adds support for iOS texts on AT&T’s network.