If you love the classics from Edgar Allen Poe, Charles Dickens, and H.P. Lovecraft, then this new way to experience their stories is perfect for you. The iClassics Collection of apps take you on a rich, interactive journey through tales that will keep you captivated and engaged.
Each app in the iClassics Collection provides a different set of stories. Keep in mind, these are not book apps, but interactive story experiences.
- The original iPoe app brings you “The Oval Portrait,” “The Tell-Tale Heart,” “Annabel Lee,” and “The Masque of the Red Death.”
- The second in the group, iPoe 2 gives you “The Black Cat,” “The Raven,” and “Hop Frog.”
- Finally, iPoe 3 has “The Cask of Amontillado,” “Alone,” “The Facts in the Case of M. Valdemar,” and “El Dorado.”
- The iDickens:Ghost Stories app brings you “Christmas Ghosts,” “A Madman’s Manuscript,” and “The Ivy Green.”
- The iLovecraft Collection app lets you enjoy “Dagon,” “The Hound,” and “The Window.”
One feature that makes iClassics really stand out is the original soundtrack that accompanies each app. So, it is recommended that you put on your headphones while reading for added enjoyment. In addition, you can skip to different pages and the apps will remember where you left off the next time you open them. You can take a look at what Brent Dirks had to say about iLovecraft Collection in a recent article and also check out the trailer below. Just click here if you cannot view it:
This collection of apps brings a fantastic, interactive experience to superb literature. The attractive graphics, amazing animations, beautiful music, and easy-to-read text will take you on an unforgettable journey through the classics.
Each app in the iClassics Collection is designed for iPhone and iPad and available for just $2.99 on the App Store. For more news today, take a look at Marvel at the new features in version 5.0 of this popular prototyping app or check out Video streaming app Vessel boosts interaction with Threads.