Shoot, edit, save and share with the new Hypelight camera app
Wouldn’t it be great to be able to capture awesome photos, apply just the right adjustments to them, and then manage your albums all in one spot? Hypelight is a new camera app that lets you do all of this with powerful tools. From manual settings for picture-taking to customizable filters for editing to the creation of albums, this app brings it all.
Hypelight camera features
- Instant timer function lets you just press and release the shutter button for added setup time
- Both single and double exposure capabilities
- Manual settings for ISO, focus, shutter speed, and white balance
- Split mode for various frames
- 3D Touch shutter
- Ghost and selfie options
Photo editing features
- Color editing for just the right look
- Many built-in filters that can be customized
- Batch editing to adjust multiple photos at once
- Mask tool with saving ability for reuse
- Progress saving option to make more adjustments later
- Crop, transform, tilt shift, color replacement, and more
Hypelight lets you easily access and create albums right from within the app. You can easily share your photos via text, social media, or Dropbox. You can also use Dropbox for bulk uploads of pictures. For those with an iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus, you can use the 3D Touch feature to access the camera, selfie mode, and photo editor quickly and the albums have peek and pop support.
Hypelight really does have a lot to offer because it combines photo taking, picture editing, and album capabilities all in one app. The interface is sleek and easy to use, plus there are helpful screens to assist you with the various options as you move through the app. With so many adjustment features for both taking and editing photos, Hypelight is a terrific tool.
Hypelight is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. It is available for $2.99 on the App Store and requires iOS 8.1 or later. In other news, check out Engaging with your professional network is now easier with LinkedIn for iOS or look at the Best apps for Instagram.