Are you moving to the beat of your city’s drum? A new feature for the handy and gorgeous activity tracker Human lets you find out. See much your city moves, compare your activity levels with others nearby, and strive to climb the ranks for some motivation.
This interesting new feature lets you see a leaderboard of activity for others in your town and where you fall in the ranks. This might be just the motivation you need, especially if your workout buddies are ahead of you on the leaderboard.
- Connects to the Apple Health app
- Tracks your daily movement based on minutes, not steps taken
- Displays a nice timeline of your activity and calories burned
- Allows you to share your stats with friends
- Lets you create a club to compare your activity with others
- Offers Apple Watch support
The new Pulse feature is a great addition to Human and is perfect for a little friendly competition in your city. You can instantly see the minutes from other users and use that to motivate you. With support for the Apple Watch, you can find out quickly how well you are keeping up.