If you use a Philips Hue lighting system and own an Apple Watch, then Huemote is a must-have app. What easier way is there to control the brightness, colors, or turn the lights off and on than right from your wrist?
- Control multiple lights at once with groups
- Change the color, brightness, and state
- Customize the order of your lights, groups, and scenes
- Save your presets for easy access
- Automatically add new lights
- Quickly access controls from the Today Widget
Syncs with your devices
Huemote can be used on your iPhone and iPad too and will sync with all of your devices via iCloud. But, having it conveniently on your Apple Watch brings a more handy way to use it without searching for your other device.
In other news this week, see: Apple’s streaming TV is still developing, according to ESPN, Apple Watch Hermès collection to be available online starting Jan. 22, or Curved OLED rumors continue to swirl around future editions of the iPhone.