You may use separate tools for organizing items like shopping lists, wedding planning, product catalogs, and club management. But, with Airtable, you don’t have to use different apps. This robust and easy-to-use tool lets you create, organize, and manage these types of items and much more.
The app has built-in templates all ready for you to begin adding items, tasks, and projects. You can also access many other templates to fit your exact needs on the Airtable website. So, here are just some of the things that Airtable can help you organize.
- Event planning
- Study guides
- Inspection checklists
- Inventory and product catalogs
- Pet medical information
- Sports clubs
- Customer relationship management
- Business development and expenses
What are the basic features?
- Record linking
- Photo and file attachments
- Field and view customization
- Custom bases
What other features does Airtable have?
- Both mobile and Web access
- Integration with 12 services including Dropbox, Evernote, and Google Drive
- Team collaboration with a built-in activity history
- API for integration with your own systems
- In-app video tutorials, knowledge base, and FAQs
When I first started using Airtable I was pleasantly surprised, not only with the extensive number of features, but with how easy the app is to use. For a complete organizational tool from event planning to grocery lists to home projects, Airtable is definitely a tool you should check out.
Airtable is designed for iPhone and iPad and compatible with iPod touch. It is available for free on the App Store and offers plans for larger projects with additional users. In other news, take a look at Weather Underground gets interface improvements on iOS or Your favorites are at your fingertips with Contacts Pad.