Record by Under Armour is a robust, extensive app for health and fitness tracking. And, with a recent update it has even more to offer now. A redesigned dashboard, updated Apple Watch app, 3D Touch support, and terrific new options take this app up a notch.
- The redesigned dashboard shows you progress towards your sleep, fitness, steps, and nutrition with a glance.
- The updated Apple Watch app lets you view your dashboard and see your pace, heart rate, and distance.
- 3D Touch support allows iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus users to track workouts and create posts quickly.
- The new nutrition tracking lets you simply pick from light, medium, or heavy calorie consumption.
- New heart rate diagrams display easy-to-ready graphs broken out over five zones.
Along with these great enhancements, you can also now log a Rest day, get insights for comparisons to others, and rate how you feel on a scale of one to 10.
Record by Under Armour works well with various apps and devices that you might also use. Form their UA Healthbox, UA Band, and UA Scale to Jawbone, Fitbit, and Withings, you can stay connected with ease. In addition to app and device connections, you can network with similar users, check out your news feed, and quickly post your own updates to share with others.
Under Armour acquired MyFitnessPal and Endomondo in February of 2015, which was a good move for the sports clothing company. Along with that, these updates to their Record app show that they listen to users and realize what is necessary for a complete health and fitness tracking experience.
Record by Under Armour is available for free on the App Store for your iPhone and Apple Watch. In similar news, see: Activity tracker Human adds Pulse to keep up with your town or Movesum step-tracking app connects how you move with what you eat.