For creating collages and editing selfies, Split Pic has been around for quite a while. But, a recent update brings new features and enhancements that current users are sure to love and those unfamiliar with the app may just want to check out. With more stickers, new layouts, a color selector, and Apple Watch support, the app is even more powerful.
- New sticker packs were added for the holidays, but also include some wintery options
- A color selector was added for stickers, so just user the slider to change the color and shade.
- More free layouts are now available including a single photo option
- Apple Watch support for taking photos without using a timer is now an option
- Sending to additional apps is available for Font Candy, Fused, and Moments
- A convenient Hints section was added to help you create unique collages
If you have not tried Split Pic for creating cool collages or spiffy photo edits yet, the app is really easy to use. Just select a layout and add photos from your library or take a new shot. You can then blend the photos, zoom, rotate, or crop, add fun stickers, or choose from the 14 different filters for a terrific look. By signing into Facebook, you can also check out the Collaborations section for creating moments with friends and family.
Split Pic provides a very simple way to create nifty collages with many different layouts to choose from. The various sticker, filter, and editing options make it a robust tool and allow you to get just the right effect for your creation.
Split Pic is designed for iPhone and iPad with Apple Watch support and is available for free on the App store. There are in-app purchases for additional packs and removing the ads or watermark. Split Pic Pro for $1.99 also includes the new features listed here.