Pick start dates in the new and improved Remember The Milk
The popular Remember The Milk app for lists and to-dos has received a major update this week. With drag and drop reordering, sharing notifications, start date and times, plus much more, remembering the milk or anything else, has never been simpler.
New features for all
- Drag and drop to reorder your to-dos in the order you want them
- Share your lists and assign tasks to others
- Get notified when you receive a shared list or are assigned a task
- Add a start date and time for when a task should begin
- Set individual task reminders
New features for Pro users
- Subtasks for breaking projects into pieces
- Tag colors for quicker and easier viewing
- Advanced sorting options for grouping tasks
Slick, simple, and flexible
Remember The Milk is a terrific app for managing all of your tasks. There is syncing for all of your devices, search functionality for finding items easily, and integration with Evernote, Gmail, Google Calendar, and others. There are also many options for repeating to-dos, which give you a ton of flexibility.
Remember The Milk is designed for iPhone and iPad and available for free on the App Store. The Pro version can be purchased within the app for $39.99 per year and also includes widgets, unlimited storage, and syncing with Microsoft Outlook.
In other news this week, see: 7 apps to get you ready for Super Bowl 50, Change the way you shop, find clothes Tailored just for you, or Microsoft updates Bing for iPhone to help you shop faster and save more.