LetterGlow, the robust graphic design and photo editing tool, has received a wonderful update providing great new features that you have to see. Whether you are creating blog images, Pinterest posts, social media graphics, or event invitations, LetterGlow now gives you options that let you be even more creative and inspired.
- Save project drafts to continue editing at a later time
- Reuse previous designs that can be modified or duplicated
- Create your own templates to use over by just changing the background
- Start with a blank canvas in different sizes
- Load a custom color palette
- Save designs to Dropbox or iCloud
- Manage your font library, including reordering
- Duplicate text or graphic layers
- Lock individual layers
Also, all fonts are now unlocked without in-app purchases, there are more graphics and artwork, and support for additional languages including French, Spanish, German, and others has been added.
LetterGlow is an impressive tool for mobile design creation and modification. It is robust enough for professionals yet simple enough for anyone to jump in and start designing. The interface is sleek and intuitive and the many options available can really bring out your creativity. You can check out our original review of the app from Christine Chan for further details .
LetterGlow is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. It is available for $2.99 on the App Store. In other news, Paperless classroom app Showbie now optimized for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil or Wild Weather updated with support for iPad and multiple locations.