Miles is the enthusiasts' mileage log for tax deduction purposes. Miles comes fully equipped with built-in charts and export functionality with no extra charges (or subscriptions).
WE WENT THE EXTRA MILE FOR THE DETAILS
The user interface of Miles is inspired by the early days of automotive history – rich on textures of chrome, wood grain or bakelite. The current month, year and mileage are displayed in the rev counter of the main menu.
REV IT UP
When it comes to store a new trip in Miles, everything's optimized for great efficiency.
Miles remembers the last stop and suggests that address as a starting point for the next trip (editable). The arrival date/time can always be left out, interpreted as the current timestamp upon storage.
In case of private trips, only two values (mileage and duration) are required (automatical calculation of distance and starting timestamp).
For all other trips a purpose and a destination address are required additionally. To speed up the process of adding a trip, Miles offers:
- 10 favorite presets (12 on iPad),
- 1 favorite combination (purpose and destination combined) and
- Access to contacts.
A single tap on one of the three buttons for »Business«, »Work« or »Private« completes the process of adding a new trip.
BEST IN CLASS TRIP EVALUATION
Miles offers unrivaled charts and calculations about the chosen combination of four period presets (week, month, quarter or year) and trip types (business, work, private or all) in mileage log apps available today. Every combination of period and group can be exported into either a CSV-file (for an import in spreadsheets like Excel, Numbers or similar) or a comprehensive PDF-file, without needing any third-party software and meeting even the strictest requirements of tax authorities around the globe which include:
- creation date
- attributable to a single person and number plate
- cover page with abstract
- detailed listing of trips with page numbers
- consecutive, numbered, gapless and tamper-proof export (as PDF)
HURRAYED BY THE CRITICS, LOVED BY OUR USERS
»Conclusion: Looks great, does it’s job and assumes the responsibility for all evaluations and calculations: Miles is a very convincing digital logbook.« (Rating: 5 out of 5 Stars)
»Overall, this is an attractive and extremely useful app that should be the »go to« app for those looking for a drivers log app. With a plethora of options and a gorgeous front end, this is one app that could prove to be a very handy tool for drivers...«
»It has an easy-to-use interface and nice graphics. Check out Miles today!«
»Miles has a gorgeous interface and is very easy to use.«
»With wood grain and chrome dials leading the graphic charge, it is no doubt Miles is a visual masterpiece. The knobs, buttons, and text scream beauty and attention to detail.«
SIMPLY MILES AHEAD
- Fun and easy to use graphical interface
- Super fast data entry with favorites and contacts
- Fade-in calculator if needed
- Shake to Clear: Clear all text fields for a quick undo
- Plausibility-check of your data entry
- speed warning of high average speed
- Detailed trip view with average speed
- in-app export (no third party software needed)
- in-app reports with detailed charts
- Statistics by week, month, quarter and year
- Statistics by business, work, private and all
- Send specific periods and groups as PDF
- Send specific periods and groups as CSV/TXT
- Supports both miles and kilometres
- Detailed manual and localized for English, German, French, Italian and Hungarian