== iOS 11 Compatibility, Optimized for iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X and New iPads ==
Flyingbee PDF to PowerPoint Converter convert PDF to PowerPoint documents quickly and efficiently. It convert PDF file back to files to editable and modifiable Microsoft Office PowerPoint Presentation with well-preserved original texts, images, layouts, hyperlinks, tables, and bezier graphics. it support opened in popular mobile office editor app(such as: Microsoft PowerPoint iOS, Polaris Office, WPS or QuickOffice).
• Easily import PDF, convert a 50 pages PDF to PowerPoint within 20 secs, Extremely fast!!
• Conversion Process 100% on your local iOS device, No internet connection need.
• Output well organized powerpoint content, preserving content layout, the color, font style and images remain the same as the original pdf document, Very convenient tool, Reusing the presentation cannot be easier.
• Convert any particular pages (e.g. 1, 3-8, 26 or all pages) to save your time.
• Save time on learning complicated PowerPoint editing knowledge;
• Save energy on skipping ads and annoying pop-up window ask for buying;
• Connect to online cloud storage support, include Cloud Me, any FTP or WebDAV Server.
• Offer you 4 ways to transfer files(Open in.., iTunes USB file sharing, Wifi Sharing and Cloud Disk)
• Support Microsoft Office 2007, 2008, 2011, 2016 PowerPoint Application, not completely compatible with iWork Keynote.
== Quick Start ==
Convert pdf to powerpoint in mail app can be as easy as three steps:
1. Open Mail app, use "Open In.." to send source PDF file to PDF to PowerPoint.
2. Go to PDF to PowerPoint app, touch to open the source PDF file where text come from.
3. Click "Convert" button to extract PDF to PowerPoint files.
• Import PDF from Mail, Safari, Adobe Reader, GoodReader, Dropbox and other apps.
• Build-in Text Editor let you view and edit text files.
• Mail out documents as email attachments or Send files to other apps("Open In.." integration).
• Share and Compress files to .zip file.
• File manager, rename, copy, move, delete and compress.
• Paste file(s) from clipboard (Add files from other app).
• Copy file to clipboard (Used for mail or other app).
• Wifi file transfer (Use Web Browser or WebDAV clients to Upload or Download files).
• USB file transfer (iTunes USB file sharing).
• Print to AirPrint-enable printers.
Notice: Currently PDF to PowerPoint version don't have OCR function, the scanned PDF files will be extracted to image in powerpoint pptx. However, we suggest you to use other professional OCR app to recognize editable text from image.
Support both iPhone and iPad!
Several sample files have been included, you can test it right now!
If you want to convert PDF to more formats, like PDF to Word, PDF to Excel, PDF to JPG etc., please try our Other Converter.
1. Why I get "Converting failed" error message when I extracting from a PDF file?
Do you have a PDF (Adobe Acrobat) file which cannot be printed, copied, or edited? Your PDF file has had password security and other restrictions added, you need remove restrictions.
2. Why some text in PDF file can not be extracted out?
The PDF file format is complex, there are cases that text in a PDF file are actually pictures. We do not grantee PDF to PowerPoint will work for every PDF file, especially ones that have picture text, we suggest you to use professional OCR app to recognize text from image.
Please send us your PDF file for testing before buying our app, we will test it, and give you the result!
We are continuously developing PDF to PowerPoint, so please feel free to contact us with your questions, suggestions or any problems, and we will reply ASAP.