Namoo – Wonders of Plant Life offers nine chapters that cover topics such as trunks and stems, leaves and their anatomy, and roots and root tips. Select a chapter and then start from the main category or choose a subcategory. Each chapter provides an interactive activity and a full description.
Discover how our planet works through play! Create volcanoes, sculpt mountains, and control the forces of nature with your fingertips.
Earth Primer defies existing genres, combining aspects of science books, toys, simulations, and games. It is a new kind of interactive experience which joins the guided quality of a book with open ended simulation play.
• App Store Best of 2015 • Best New App • Featured Education App •
"BEAUTIFUL ... ENGAGING ... WELL DESIGNED."
–Kristie Lu Stout | CNN
“EFFORTLESSLY BEAUTIFUL... perfectly...realizes the promise of a truly interactive textbook.”
–John Brownlee | Fast Company
"THE FUTURE OF EDUCATION... sets a high benchmark for what educational apps should be aspiring to."
–Luke Dormehl | Cult of Mac
“INSPIRING ... a reminder that interactive media is a young and undeveloped world itself.”
–Kyle VanHemert | WIRED
“PLAYFUL, child-like, beautifully designed reenvisioning of the book” –IndieCade
“The MOST AWESOME APP EVER for teaching Geomorphology to a young audience”
–Alan Parkinson | Award Winning Teacher
“one of the most deluxe, and memorable educational apps available... AN ABSOLUTE MUST” 5/5
–Trevor Sheridan | Apple n Apps
“A TOUR DE FORCE” –Bret Victor
"This is much more than a toy. It is a catalyst for thinking about our world. ... TRULY A JOY."
–Samuel Arbesman | WIRED
"I want every book to be this awesome. ...ABSOLUTELY WORTH EVERY CENT."
–Owen Williams | The Next Web
• Discover how Earth works through play.
• The forces of nature are at your fingertips—make volcanoes, shape sand dunes, form glaciers, sculpt mountains, push around tectonic plates, paint with wind, heat up magma—and more!
• 20 different tools to unlock.
• Richly interactive geological simulations.
• Five chapters: Earth's Interior, Surface, Water Cycle, Biomes, and Sandbox.
• Sandbox mode.