mobatan2 is easy to use vocabulary book software.
- You can learn anytime, anywhere.
- You can use as a ToDo list and a memo pad.
- You can search words in the built-in dictionary of iOS by clicking the Dic button.
- The same file can be used by the Windows edition (free soft).
- You can add up to 10,000 cards.
- Using Dropbox or iTunes, you can copy the file that you made to your computer. And you can copy the file edited on your computer to “mobatan2 for iOS”.
- Because the card file format is tab-deliminated text(UTF-16), then you can edit the file using Excel or text editor.
For more information, visit the developer Web site (also posted a video).
- How to create a new file. : In file select screen, push “+” button.
- How to create a new card. : In card list screen, push “+” button.
- How to change cards order. : In card list screen, enter edit mode pushing Edit button, and drag the sort control.
- For study : In card list screen, push “Action” -> “For study”, then change to “narrow down : Red and yellow cards”, “Display order : Random”, ”Hide Bottom”.
- For ToDo List : In card list screen, push “Action” -> “For ToDo List”, then change to “narrow down : All cards”, “Display order : Normal order”, ”Display Top and Bottom”.
Effective learning method:
- You can learn effectively, using red cards and yellow cards as follows.
1. After making a problem by a red card, you memorize the answer.
2. Next day, if you can answer the red card problem, change to yellow card. If you can’t answer, remain red card.
3. For an additional day, if you can answer the problem, change to yellow card when the case is red card, change to normal card when the card is yellow card.
4. When all cards were changed to normal cards and you want to study again, change to red cards by using “Change all cards color”, and repeat from 2.
Card file format:
- Normal card : Head of line is “0”.
- Yellow card : Head of line is “1”.
- Red card : Head of line is “2”.
- Delimit “card color”, “question”, “answer”, with tab code.
- Line break is “” or “”.
File sharing between computer
Using iTunes, you can copy the file that you made to your computer. And you can copy the file edited on your computer to “mobatan2 for iOS”.
1. Connect your iOS device to your computer, and launch iTunes.
2. Select your iOS device from the Devices section of iTunes.
3. Click the Apps tab of iTunes and select “mobatan2” from the File Sharing section.
4. When you want to copy to your computer, select the file from “mobatan2 Documents”, and drag & drop to your computer. When you want to copy the file to your iOS device from your computer, drag & drop the file to “mobatan2 Documents” of iTunes.