GitBot is a third-party GitHub client designed for you to explore fascinating projects on iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad devices
GitBot is a third-party GitHub client designed for you to explore fascinating projects on iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad devices. So, without further ado, here’s what the app can do for you:
- Timeline events support
- View repository issues, commits, and pull requests, etc…
- Star, watch and fork repositories
- Browse source directories & files with beautiful syntax highlighting
- Explore trending repositories...
Sources - Simple code viewer for Github
Sources is a simplified github client for reading the source code easily and comfortably.
Repos can be searched and sorted by stars, forks, latest updated time or just best matched. Sources presents the README in front of you along with other important metrics of the repo.
Aim for reading and studying the...
RepoStumble - Discover GitHub's Best Projects
Repository Stumble helps you find new and exciting open source code. Think StumbleUpon for GitHub. Simply specify what interests you in the world of programming and let Repository Stumble search through the available source code for new and interesting projects that you never knew existed!
GitMaster - Daily recommendations on best projects and developers
GitMaster helps you find exciting projects. Simply specify your genes about your language skills，and GitMaster will tell you about new and interesting projects that you never knew existed!
## Languages supported
* Html Skills: Html5, Bootstrap
* Java Skills: Android, Spring
* Objective-C Skills: iOS
* PHP Skills: CodeIgniter,...
Repository Stream for GitHub
Repository Stream is a timeline-based GitHub reader to enhance your mobile GitHub experience.
- Timeline-based UI that focused on the repositories
- Notification management
- Star and Watch management
- Filter your timelines by any field
- Search the repository, issue and pull request
- Support for multiple accounts
- Authentication and authorization in Safari