Get It Done 5 is a simple AD-FREE task organizer to help you organize your life
Get It Done is a powerful yet simple app based off of the Getting Things Done method. Focus on today and let the rest stay in the background. Add robust details to your tasks with notes, files and photos. Customize lists and tasks with tags and categories. Sync-able with an online app.
My.Agenda is a powerful calendar and organizer for business owners, real estate agents, freelancers, contractors, project managers and moms alike! Unified views for all calendars, appointments, todo lists, checklists, tasks, reminders for managing work and life in one place.
Discover ALL our features with our FREE LightArrow Organizer on the app store - that has a 100 item limit. My.Agenda is...
Task Office is the best of ever existing GTD, to do lists, projects and contacts management apps
Task Office is the best of ever existing GTD, to do lists, projects and contacts management apps. Manage both simple and complex projects, to do lists without any difficulties and focus on the final result. Manage your contacts and relationships, schedule your time and succeed.
------------------- Lite Version allows you to get acquainted with Task Office -------------
Get prefilled to do...
Doit.im implements Getting Things Done (GTD) methodology. It is the smartest way to manage your schedule and to-do lists. And it helps you efficiently handle your task, whether you are busy executives, or smart staff.
We’ve redesigned the entire user interface for iOS 7 to make it simpler and more convenient. The brandnew task view of Today and Next...
GOALS AND PROJECTS PLANNER AND 'GET THINGS DONE' PRODUCTIVITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Get More Done is an all around planner, task manager and projects manager. It's intuitive design makes is easy to create and manage goals. It guides you step by step in planning those goals whether personal or business.this app will hold you accountable and make it attainable to accomplish what you set out to do.
## Achieve our goals step by step, and make things happen ##
## Achieve our goals step by step, and make things happen ##
Steps is a Time Management (Attention Management) tool designed for Plan, Focus and Achieved. The GTD methodology and The Pomodoro technique are integrated in this App.
How to use this App?
1. Set a goal, such as Read a Book, Write a Paper, or Go through an Exam.(In this App, we...
Getting Things Done® is all about freeing your mind and knowing your next action
Getting Things Done® is all about freeing your mind and knowing your next action. Nirvana is a cloud-based task manager to help you achieve true GTD bliss.
“Your mind is for having ideas, not holding them.”
- David Allen
Nirvana is GTD-ready “out of the box”:
• Capture, Clarify, Organize, Reflect and Engage
• Inbox, Next, Waiting, Scheduled and Someday lists
• Create Actions (to-dos),...
Chaos Control™: GTD Task List
Based on the Getting Things Done methodology, Chaos Control is an app that can manage everything from your personal to business needs. It's designed with everyone in mind to handle the simplest to the heaviest of tasks. You can manage your day, tasks, personal goals, time, activities, projects and lists...
Chaos Control Premium
Chaos Control Premium was created to help you manage your goals, to-do lists and tasks in both your business and personal life.
People don't usually achieve impressive results simply by being good at task management. It's the ability to set legitimate goals that makes the difference. Just write down your...
To Do Lists for iPhone
With To Do Lists you easily can:
• plan your day and decide which tasks need to be done today;
• determine tasks priorities – what is coming up and what is planned for later;
• keep all your ideas noting down as unstructured tasks – tasks that have no start and due...
GTD Manager for iPad
Organizing and tracking your tasks by project, folders, contexts or date, will make all your time management more easy and efficient.
GTD Manager for iPad implements 5 basic steps of GTD methodology that will help you to make an order from your chaos. You just need to:
•Collect all ideas and...
GTD Manager for iPhone
GTD Manager for iPhone implements 5 basic steps of GTD methodology that will help you to make an order from your chaos. You just need to:
•Collect all ideas and tasks needed to be done adding them to the Inbox.
•Clarify tasks meanings and peculiarities making some Notes.
•Organize everything putting it where...
GTD Office: tasks & to-do list
GTD Office is a full feature-packed app, designed to add and complete tasks on the go. Don’t waste your time with complicated note taking apps, use GTD Office to make this as efficient as possible.
• responsive and user-friendly interface
• tasks organized in to do lists
• completed tasks are stored in...
zendone is a task manager for implementing Getting Things Done®. It is simple and beautiful; it is designed with GTD® workflow and vocabulary in mind; and it offers an unprecedented integration with Evernote and Google Calendar so you can always use the right tool for the job.
★★ Key Features
To Do List for iPhone
To Do List can help you do each of these with only a few taps:
•Collect your ideas and process them into tasks and projects.
•Organize your lists into an order that makes sense to you.
•Review and do your next actions.
•Inbox: Review at once everything you have planned.
•Today: Plan your day...
Organize Me for iPad
Collecting your ideas, Processing them into tasks and projects, Organizing your lists into an order that makes sense to you, Reviewing, and Doing your Next Actions – Organize Me can help you do each of these with only a few taps.
GTD is a simple but powerful project manager, that...
To Do Lists for iPad
Organizing and tracking your tasks by project, folders, contexts or date, will make all your time management more easy and efficient.
To Do Lists implements 5 basic steps of GTD methodology that will help you to make an order from your chaos. You just need to:
• Collect all ideas and...
GTD for Asana - Do less. Get more done.
(20% off, launch special)
Fast, native & easy. This is the best experience for Asana on your iPad.
FULLY OPTIMIZED for iOS 7
Do less. Get more done.
WHAT CAN I DO?
- FAST UI: Fluid, native UI. No embedded browser.
- REAL-TIME SYNC: Stay up-to-date with easy sync
- OFFLINE MODE: Read the latest synched...
DayNinja - Focus Timer | To Do Task List | Mindful
DayNinja is a free ToDo list app designed to harness the best time mastery techniques to help you to:
- Be focused and find your flow from the start of the day
- Be in control and block interruptions
- Deliver outstanding productivity
- Stop working to your 'inbox'
- Feel the reward...
Tomaster helps you to manage your skills that you realy want to master. It also can track time you spent on mastering skills. If you believe in the 10,000 hours rule, orgnize tasks by parcticing GTD method, and also use Pomodoro Technique to make yourslef more productive and efficient, Tomaster...
Oncue is software is built upon years of GTD knowledge for people who want a simple system that works for every aspect of their life.
We believe that for GTD to work for you, you should be able to use it when your energy is at it's lowest point....
ActionComplete GTD Toolkit 2
ActionComplete GTD Toolkit is a streamlined personal task management app that was inspired by David Allen’s "Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity" book. While it's easy to use ActionComplete as a generic task manager or "to do" list organizer without knowing anything about GTD, you will likely benefit...
Quad - Elegant todo list & GTD based on Eisenhower Method
Quad is a time management tool based on the "Eisenhower Method", which makes it out of the ordinary among other GTD (Get Thing Done) tools.
Most actions in Quad are made by gestures:
1. Add todo -- Slide down at the index page to call out the add form
2. Click any area...
Conqu for iPhone
Conqu is a powerful task management tool designed to help you conquer your inbox and get things done. With Conqu, you can organize the tasks by criteria that makes sense to you and then find the right task to do at the right time and place. Whether you are a...
To do - task list manager & reminder & plan
To do is a delightful and easy to use task manager. It's the perfect companion for everything you want to achieve in life, offering a great balance between ease of use and powerful features.
To do is a practical, innovative, and elegant GTD® task management tool
* Easily focus on upcoming due...
Zendone for GTD
Zendone is a task management app based on GTD® (Getting Things Done), the popular productivity method by David Allen.
- 100% based on the GTD method and vocabulary
- Seamless integration with Evernote and Google Calendar
- Each piece where it belongs with explicit support for GTD lists: projects, next actions, calendar...
Done is the best iOS task manager for users that want to apply David Allen's time management GTD methodology.
This app is mainly focused on the usability and brings the user experience to a whole new level. Its brilliant minimalistic interface makes the adoption and the implementing of a GTD methodology...
Keep It Green - Habit maker
You don’t need calendars any more! There is no need for everyday planning. No set dates, deadlines, plans. This sounds strange to half of people.
But if you belong to the other half, then Keep It Green is for you. It’s for those who hate GTD, time-management and different tough...
What's Next - the next big task manager on the AppStore.
What's Next offers all functions of much more expensive Apps - at an unbeatable price !!!
No monthly fees!
No data transmission to any clouds!
TEST FOR FREE
● Easy - Get started in no time.
● USE BUILD IN MICROPHONE to enter new to-dos with your voice.
● PROJECTS - Stay organized with projects.
● ERRANDS - Create and organize your shopping lists too
● ALL - See all tasks at once with the summary list 'All'
● TAGS - Use Tags to assign contexts, priorities, time – whatever fits your personal workflow.
● SEARCH - Fast full text search over all to-dos.
● Scheduled Tasks
● Receive notifications when a scheduled task becomes due.
● Export and Share your data (single tasks, folders or projects) as Message, E-Mail or to Numbers and Excel.
● And much more: Add due dates, schedule tasks for a later date, review completed tasks in the History, etc.
Getting More Things Done with What's Next!
TaskPad+ Getting Things Done Together
TaskPad+ is a smart organizer because it was created by listening to you. It captures tasks quickly, has alarms, repeat tasks, free syncing and project sharing/delegation.
Buy once, run on all your devices. No monthly fee for syncing.
The successor to our successful TaskPad app featured in Time Management Magazine
It allows you to easily share your projects/tasks with others, because nobody can do everything themselves.
It has clean simple design and intelligent flexible options
Smart organising features
Supports the Get Things Done methodology (GTD)
Delegating and managing projects to other made easy
Syncing between devices
Tags & Contexts
Searching & Filtering
Custom Projects with icons
It has everything you want in a simple easy to use format
You will love TaskPad+ and you will enjoy the benefits of the new efficiency it gives you.
TaskPad+ is one of the stable of products from Little Red Rocket Ltd
Project 365 is designed to help you visualize, maintain, and simplify your projects.
— EASY and FAST —
Natural gestures use on task updating, gantt chart operating and navigation.
· Gestures to update task time, sequence, link, outline level and other task properties ;
· Gestures to change start time of entire project
· Gestures to zoom, centralize task, centralize today, select task, scroll tasks, collapse / expand task group
· Smooth and clean UI
· Batch task inputing - input / paste multiple tasks
— STRONG PLANNING —
· Multiple projects
· Project duplication (whole and partial project)
· Outline and Gantt chart views
· Project resource, calendar, charge rate, currency
· Organize tasks in child projects and task groups
· 4 outline levels (plus child project, totally 8 outline levels)
· Task properties: Name, WBS No, Notes, Date and duration, % complete, resource, contact, work, physical % complete, labor cost, materials cost, contact, icon
· Task column visibility customization and UI display visibility
. Task copy/paste, repeat, divide
. Increase row height to show more
— COMMUNICATION —
· Export as Image, PDF, Microsoft Excel files
· Options to customize Excel content (3 sheets included)
· Options to customize PDF content (author name, banner image, page size and etc.)
· "Open in" support
— SYNCHORIZATION —
· Sync projects automatically via iCloud
· With local version control to use
— SHARING —
· Export and import projects across multiple devices
· Via Airdrop, Dropbox, Box and iTunes.
· Share whole project or partial project(include tasks of specific project members) via email.
— INTEGRATION —
· Export project as Microsoft Project file (in xml format), and import from Microsoft Project file (in xml format)
· Export as Mobilined WBS file, and import from Mobilinked WBS file
· Import project from Microsoft Excel file
· Import project from iThought map file
— BACKUP —
· Auto backup to iTunes and Dropbox
· Initialize project plan, discuss, present and share, export to Microsoft Project plan for future work
· Strategic planning
· Import MPP and reporting, tracking
· Record and plan new ideas in and for spare time
· Schedule and confirm actions at meetings
· Discuss, schedule and assign tasks
· Track project progress
· Guide people by plan and actions
· Pushing time your way
This update is not intended for versions previous to iOS 6. This version is designed for devices that cannot upgrade to the newer Todo version 8.
Todo is the world's first, and one of the most popular, powerful, and award-winning to-do list and task manager iOS apps ever! Todo is used by millions of individuals, families and teams for GETTING THINGS DONE. "Todo has stood the test of time" -Silicon Slopes.
Winner of the “Best Productivity App for iPad” (Best Apps Ever, To-Do Apps) and listed among the “Top Ten Paid Productivity Apps...".
"Appigo Todo oozes with awesomeness. I’ve tried numerous iOS task-management apps, and none to date have satisfied me as much as Todo.” –Macworld, 4.5 stars.
Four main reasons to consider Todo:
1. POWER TASK MANAGEMENT. Unlike lightweight, freebie or cutesy list tools, Todo is useful when you have a deadline, NEED to focus, prioritize and get things done quickly--from home or school projects to dozens of detailed work tasks.
Includes: Projects, Sub-tasks, Start Dates, Due Dates, Recurring Tasks (with detailed recurring options), Multiple Task Alerts, Overdue Tasks, Drag and Drop, Search, Print Lists, Folders, and much more.
2. PROVEN GTD METHODOLOGY. Todo uses the popular Getting Things Done approach with Focus To-do Lists, Starred Tasks, Multi-level Priorities, Quick Entry, Instant Task Rearrangement, Context, and Projects with Layered and Prioritized Sub-Tasks-- all recommended GTD approaches.
3. BUILT-IN SYNCING. Sync automatically in the background with Microsoft Outlook, Dropbox, iCloud, Toodledo, Todo Pro and to-do apps installed on your other devices. Keep everything in sync and never be locked into a specific service-- your data remains yours.
• Geotagging. Reminds you of tasks when close to task location. This way you will remember the milk when you get near a grocery store.
• Address Book Integration. Link your task to a contact and call, text, or email "John" with one tap.
• Context. Organizes your task by activity or location (i.e. home, work, errands . . .) so you won’t be distracted with your “home” tasks while you are at work.
• Email Task Sharing. Share your tasks via email with your contacts. Keep everyone updated.
UPGRADE to Todo Pro (The KING of Collaborative To-Do Apps ) and get an UPGRADED version of Todo, plus ...
The world's most advanced collaboration service of any to-do or task manager app including:
• Shared list, shared projects, assignments, comments, notes, multiple team support and email notifications.
In addition, you can:
• Add tasks with Siri, plus use email Task Creation (send email to add to your task list).
• Perform Advanced Synchronization. Supports synchronization of EVERY Todo feature (tags, assignments, tasks, projects w/checklists, and more) within the Todo Pro service.
Subscribe once--use on ALL platforms for FREE. Unlike other to-do apps that charge extra on every platform, your subscription allows you to use Todo Pro on all platforms (iOS, Mac and Web) for no extra cost.
Two subscription options:
At $1.99 per month, or $19.99 per year, Todo Pro is one of the most affordable collaboration services (others cost $10 - $50 more per year, and some even require you to pay extra for every platform).
14 day FREE trial!
Todo Pro Premium Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel the subscription renewal at any time, and the subscription you purchased will remain active until the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions on the App Store's Account Settings after purchase (http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098).
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Please visit us for help at http://help.appigo.com
Are you managing your tasks well?
DekaTodo helps you to focus on your single task!
Your single task is displayed in full-screen mode.
You will be able to focus on a single task for you.
●[New!] dashboard mode
View full screen Todo at regular intervals in order.
The desk-side dashboard only for you.
●Multi TODO lists
Two or more TODO lists can be created.
●Check list mode
It can be used not only as a TODO list but as a check list.
The once eliminated task can be revived by making a list into a check list mode.
It can work concentrating on the task of a routine work.
The reminder of a task can be notified at favorite time.
●tasks to another list
Task once made can move freely to another list.
You can automatically create a recurring task. You can specify a repetition period.
Once it downloads this application, it can be used by iPhone or iPad.
Actionify is a clean, simple and efficient Task Manager, inspired by Getting Things Done™ (GTD). It has been designed to free your mind by organising your Tasks for you.
Actionify automatically categorises all your Tasks into Focus Lists to help you stay on top of your work load. Focus Lists allow you to see quickly which Tasks you need to do today, which Tasks are scheduled for the future and much much more, regardless of what Project or Area a Task belongs to. Focus Lists are automatically updated for you by Actionify, so you don't even have to think about it.
Clean, Simple and Efficient
Actionify's interface has been designed to be simple, clean and intuitive to use. Even though Actionify is GTD inspired, it doesn't force you to work one way or another. Actionify allows you to bulk Move, Schedule, Assign, Complete and Cancel Tasks, or if you prefer you can deal with them one by one.
Built for Work and Play
Whether you need to manage a complex project or arrange a children's party, Actionify can help you organise your Tasks to allow you more time to actually do them. Use Projects and Areas to group Tasks together and add due dates to make sure you prioritise time sensitive Tasks.
- Organise your Tasks using Projects and Areas
- Focus Lists
- Bulk Move, Schedule, Assign, Complete and Cancel Tasks
- Set Start Date and Due Dates for Tasks
We love feedback; either send an email to [email protected] or tweet @Actionify.