Cram by playing a video game. Try the first level (50 questions) for free! Join over 100,000 students worldwide who have downloaded Scrub Wars to study for their course and board exams.
AS FEATURED IN THESE WEBSITES ( links available in www.scrubwars.com ) :
• UHEALTH/UNIVERSITY OF UTAH
• WAKE MEDUCATION
• ELEARNING INDUSTRY
• IMEDICAL APPs
• CASH SHERPA
These are the included levels (50 questions per level):
1.Mixed Preview (100% Free)
4.Infectious Disease 2
12. Rheumatology & MSK
16.Immunology & Allergy
17.Pulmonology / GI / Oncology
18. Drugs of Abuse
19. Final Exam 1
20. Final Exam 2
Questions written/edited by practicing physicians, residents, and students (medical, graduate).
When launched, Scrub Wars was very popular among students, professors, physicians, & gaming experts at the 2014 and 2015 AMSA Annual meeting, 2014 UC Davis Pre-Health Expo, 2014 AAMC Annual Meeting, and 2013 DevLearn/Adobe Learning Summit.
Ideal Complement to any study regimen for any student taking pharmacology courses or the various licensing/board exams including:
• Medical students, Residents, Attendings (USMLE Step 1/2/3, COMLEX Level 1/2/3, AIPGMEE, MCCEE, for preclinical courses, for review during clinical rotations as well as residency, and review for board/recertification exams)
• Pharmacy students & Pharmacists (during core classes, NAPLEX, BCPS exam, & recertification exams)
• Dental students & dentists (NBDE,recertification exams)
• Nursing students & nurses (NCLEX & specialty exams)
• Physician Assistants (PANCE & recertification exams)
• Biology graduate students (nearly ever graduate school curriculum in the
biological sciences involves pharmacology in some way)
• Biology undergraduate students (many college students take
pharmacology, physiology, and neuroscience courses as senior electives)
Spectacular graphics & customized authentic space-themed game soundtrack
To promote retention and consolidate the content, test questions are strategically placed throughout the app (spaced learning)
After the successful completion of each level (need 70% to pass), the high yield facts tested are summarized in a few short sentences.
Can play game anywhere! Game designed to be played in situations where normal study does not occur (i.e. as a passenger, on a plane, waiting in line at the grocery store, between classes, on the toilet, etc.)
Email the creators directly from the app about any comments, suggestions, or problems. We will write back and make the necessary changes based on user feedback!
Several funny professional promo videos and medical parodies already have a cult following on YouTube
Benefits for medical students:
• “Creates” study time- Maximize the “dead space” in your day to study like when waiting in line, between classes, while waiting for rounds to start, or even on the toilet!
• Spaced learning- Magnify your declarative memory as spaced learning techniques used to place high-yield board facts throughout the app selectively to enhance consolidation
• Decrease test anxiety- You will worry less during exams & pimping if you know your material cold
• Content created by trusted sources- Questions written/edited/tested by physicians, professors, medical residents, medical students, and graduate students throughout the US.
• Have fun while playing a video game.