Know all Fasts, Festivals, Muhurat, Panchang in easy to use Hindu Calendar App.
A calendar is a system of organizing days for social, religious, commercial or administrative purposes. A calendar is also a physical record of such a system. A calendar can also mean a list of fixed or planned events, such as a Festival calendar, Vrat Calendar & a Muhurat Calendar. The Hindu Calendar serves this purpose accurately and perfectly as the basis of all these calculations is the accurate mathematics of the Future Panchang incorporated in this calendar.
The striking features of Hindu Calendar are as follows-
• It gives month wise list of all Festivals, Vrat and Muhurats with Daily Panchang.
• In festival section not only the accurate dates of festivals rather the significance, history and the method of celebration of each festival has also been described.
• In addition to that the upcoming festival sections gives the list of upcoming festivals so that the user of the app updates and prepares himself accordingly.
• Similarly in fast (Vrat) section the list of fasts with significance & method of observing fasts have been described.
• In Muhurat section the user can get Muhurat for important auspicious activities like marriage, engagement, stating business, vehicle purchase, laying foundation stone, house warming ceremony etc.
• In Panchang section of The Hindu Calendar the user gets Panchang for any day and any place with accuracy of second for 200 years i.e. from 1900 to 2100.
• The Panchang refers to the five limbs of the calendar: Tithi, Nakshatra, Yoga, Karana & Rasi.
• This panchangam also includes details about Rahu Kaal, Panchak, Bhadra, Gandmool, Yamaghantak Kaal, Gulika Kaal, Hora, Chaugharia, Shubhashubh Yogas like Amrit Yog etc and other information including Paksha, Ritu, Gola and Ayan etc.
• The panchangam presented in this app contains enough information for people following different panchangam and they are available for different places in the world.
• In nutshell the Panchang follows traditional units of Indian timekeeping and presents important dates and their calculations in a tabulated form eventually used in Muhurat calculation.