WHAT IS IT :: An everyday & emergency multitool always in your pocket
WHO IT’S FOR :: Actually everyone!
WHY IS USEFUL :: It gives you important location information, can alarm and provide crucial seconds when an earthquake occurs especially during sleeping, can share an exact location by using coordinates, and much more.
HOW IT WORKS?
It shows you all the necessary information all in one place and one screen.
• Compass with Heading and Degrees
• Latitude & Longitude
By pressing on altitude and speed, measurement unit is changed:
• Altitude: Feet, Miles, Nautical Miles, Meters, Kilometers
• Speed: Knots, Miles per Hour, Kilometers per Hour, Meters per Second
In addition, this app gives you flashlight tools, designed for finding things and emergency situations.
It can alarm you at night and can save you important seconds to act as planned on an earthquake. In addition can inform you of power failures which is usually before a tornado.
It senses and translates movements into the four most used earthquake intensity scales in the world:
• Shindo (Japan)
• USGS (USA)
• Liedu (China)
• Mercalli (World)
*seismos is the greek word “σεισμός” that means earthquake
You can also send your current location or any other point in the map. You have options to send the precise location through email or a message (iMessage, SMS), save it as a new contact, open it in maps or copy the coordinates link to paste it anywhere you like.
You can even attach a vCard contact file with your location!
*Sound indicates best possible accuracy (horizontal accuracy less or equal to 10 meters).
• iPhone: 7 Plus, 7, SE, 6S Plus, 6S, 6 Plus, 6, 5S, 5, 4S
• iPad: Pro, Air 2, Air, 4th & 3rd Generation, 2, mini 4 & 3 & 2, mini
• iPod Touch: 6th & 5th Generation
In case you need this app in your language, please contact support!
* Internet connectivity (3G or WiFi) required for some functions