“If you’re a comedy fan, this is the app for you.” Gizmodo
WINNER 2017 SXSW: Best New Entertainment Startup
WINNER 2017 Red Ferring 100
WINNER 2016 TechCrunch Disrupt Battlefield
NOMINEE 2017 Webby Award Best Entertainment App
NOMINEE 2017 Cannes Lion Best Entertainment App
Laughly is the first and only streaming service dedicated to bringing you stand-up comedy and comedy podcasts anytime, anywhere.
With over 1,000 comedians and more than 18,000 hours of albums and podcasts, a Laughly subscription unlocks comedy superstars like Louis CK, Aziz Ansari, Kevin Hart, and Amy Schumer alongside the hottest up-and-comers from NYC, LA, and beyond.
Download Laughly today and be part of the future of comedy.
● Access the world's largest library of stand-up comedy.
● Enjoy ad-free listening, offline listening, and profanity filtering.
● Subscribe and listen to top comedy podcasts and exclusive Laughly Originals.
● Listen to exclusive live streams from the hottest clubs and festivals.
● Save your favorite jokes, comedians, and albums so they'll always be there for you.
● Share the funny with your friends so they can laugh too.
● Connect with other fans, friends, and comedians in our social feed.
Laughly is an exclusive subscription-only service. Start your free trial today and subscribe to keep the laughter going
A 7-day free trial is available. A monthly or annual subscription must be purchased after the trial period in order to continue using Laughly. After the trial period, the subscriber will be charged USD $3.99 per month.
When purchasing a Front Row Seating subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Wanna connect with Laughly?
Email: [email protected]