Sprint Flex and Sprint Deals are new programs now being offered by the No. 4 carrier in the United States. Sprint calls them the industry’s simplest and most flexible device financing programs now available.
With Sprint Flex, customers can lease any phone and decide whether to upgrade or purchase it later.
Here’s how it works:
- Choose a phone and start paying monthly with our lowest cost down today.1
- Benefit from annual upgrades with iPhone Forever and Galaxy Forever at no additional monthly charge; or, for $5 per month, choose an annual upgrade option for any other new device.2
- At 18 months:
- Choose to return your device and upgrade to a new one.
- Choose to own the device by paying it off in one payment.
- Choose to own the device by making six more monthly payments. All lease payments already made will count toward the purchase price.3
With Sprint Deals, customers can select from a “value menu” of affordable smartphones, with or without a credit check. For now, the only Apple handset included in this deal is a refurbished iPhone 6s.
- Customers who apply for and receive credit with Sprint can take advantage of Sprint Flex on a postpaid plan:
- For entry-level devices, customers pay $5 per month with $25 down.
- For higher-end devices, customers pay $10 per month with $30 down.
- Customers who prefer to bypass a credit check with Sprint can get an instant discount on the same “value menu” of smartphones, on a Sprint Forward prepaid plan:
- For entry-level devices, customers get 50 percent off the suggested retail price.
- For higher-end devices, customers pay 25 percent off the suggested retail price.
You can learn more about Sprint Flex and Sprints Deals online, at Sprint stores, or by calling 1-800-SPRINT1.