TransferWise App Is a Great Way To Send and Receive Money Abroad
Sending money abroad shouldn’t have to be difficult or expensive. With TransferWise, it’s neither and thanks to a new update, the service is easier than ever to use.
With TransferWise, you can convert your money into 28 currencies with current exchange rates. The service is ideally suited for expats, foreign students, businesses, freelancers, and more.
Other features include the ability to:
Send money to a family member abroad
Send money to a friend
Pay a bill in another country
Pay off your mortgage or loan abroad
Get paid in multiple currencies (AUD, GBP, EUR, USD), without any fees
Spend money around the world, using your TransferWise card
Why Should You Try TransferWise?
The folks over at TransferWise charge 8x less than traditional banks. To get started, all you need to do is create a free, multi-currency account. From there, you can hold and manage in multiple languages with ease.
The latest TransferWise app release includes the following new features:
- Price Comparison screen
- Viewing balances: split currencies between those with bank details, and those without
- Add support for iDEAL payment ( e-commerce payment system used in the Netherlands )
- Discovery: Allow customers to read top 10 borderless questionable articles from app
- Support SWIFT payouts from balances
- Enable mitigator verification for TRY transfers
If you're looking for an inexpensive way to send money abroad, look no further than TransferWise Money Transfer. You can download the free app from the App Store.