You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| July 29, 2013
Something Wicked This Way Comes For Popular Strategy Game Clash Of Clans
Clash of Clans, the super popular strategy game developed by Supercell, has just received another significant content update. The latest update to Clash of Clans introduces a brand new unit simply called the Witch, which may be unlocked via the new Dark Barracks level 5 upgrade. "Skilled in the dark art of necromancy, the Witch reanimates the skeletons of dead warriors," says Supercell of the new unit. "Commanding her undead horde, she's a fearsome sight in battle!" If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. In addition to the Witch, the new Clash of Clans update brings the following improvements:
The new version of Clash of Clans is available now in the App Store for free. The game is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 4.3 or later. Clash of Clans' previous two updates, the former arriving last May and the latter in June, brought a new defensive building called Inferno Tower and a new battle spell called Freeze Spell, among a number of other improvements. Clash of Clans developer Supercell is also the studio behind the popular farming game Hay Day, which was updated earlier this month in celebration of its first anniversary. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Knock down immovable objects with the unstoppable force of level 6 Wall Breaker!
- Share your coolest battle replays with your clan members in clan chat
- You can now temporarily mute a player in global chat. Their messages won't be displayed on your screen
- Top Players leaderboard now displays "Attacks Won" and "Defenses Won" statistics, similarly to League rankings
- Your opponent's name and clan are now visible during a replay
- Decreased Hog Rider's housing space requirement from 6 to 5
- Increased Valkyrie's attack damage (all levels)
- Decreased Valkyrie's training cost (levels 1, 2 and 3)
- Decreased the upgrade cost of Dark Barracks (levels 2, 3 and 4)
- Many other small tweaks and fixes