Watch the trailer
Scan and Save Files in Adobe Scan. Adobe Scan takes all of the guesswork out of scanning your receipts and other documents. It automatically adjust rotation and perspective, and optimizes the image to make the most of the text. The app also offers great retouching tools, and saves your snapshot receipts and other papers to PDF.
Retouch images with ease. It's easy to make the most of your scans. Adobe Scan provides a good set of tools for retouching your documents before you save them as PDF. You can adjust color and brightness, rotate, and crop your image.
Capture Receipts and Other Documents Easily. It doesn't matter what sort of document you're working with, as long as it's paper. Adobe Scan can take a picture of it, orient it just the right way, and let you touch it up before you save it to Adobe Document Cloud as a PDF. Once there, you can open it in Adobe Acrobat Reader or share it with others.
Share Your Files the way You Want. Once you have your PDF, you might want to share it. Adobe Scan makes that easy, allowing you access to the full Share Sheet panel for shipping that PDF in whatever way you want.
What is it about?
With Adobe Scan, you can turn almost anything made out of paper into a PDF. Receipts, notes, pictures, documents, business cards, whiteboards, whatever. You scan your paper-based document, turn on text recognition if you want it, and enjoy a gorgeous PDF that you can touch up, crop, rotate, and adjust color on. The built-in optical character recognition engine lets you reuse scanned content by creating a high-quality PDF you can work with in Adobe Acrobat Reader, and you can save your scans to Adobe Document Cloud for easy sharing. The main drawback is that if you want to make things other than text into PDF files, you have to pay for a PDF Pack subscription.
For those who...
- Have lots of receipts and other paper documents they want to digitize
- Want to be able to use OCR for free
Not for those who...
- Have a portable scanner already
- Have no use for scanning documents
Why we love it
This app works great for scanning text into a searchable PDF. It allows you to quickly and easily import your paper-based receipts, business cards, and other documents into Adobe Document Cloud. You can take just about any paper document and make it digital. That mountain of receipts can become a digital library in very little time. I just wish Adobe Scan didn't force you to make an in-app purchase to turn more than text into PDF files. Then again, the Adobe Document Cloud integration makes the app quite unique, and works well when you frequently (or not-so-frequently) use other Adobe apps.
Adobe Scan is FREE but there are more add-ons
Adobe PDF Pack
App Store Description
Adobe Scan is free to download and turns your mobile device into a powerful scanner that recognizes text automatically (OCR) and allows you to create, save, and organize your paper documents as a digital file.
Scan anything — receipts, notes, ID cards, recipes, photos, business cards, whiteboards — and turn them into PDF or JPEG files you can work with on your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
HOW IT WORKS
• Scan any document and convert to PDF or photo.
• Save and organize your important documents so they are easy to find.
• Scan anything with precision with this mobile PDF scanner.
• Advanced image technology automatically detects borders, sharpens scanned content, and recognizes text (OCR).
• Whether it’s a PDF or photo scan, you can preview, reorder, crop, rotate, resize, and adjust color.
• Remove and edit imperfections, erase stains, marks, creases, even handwriting.
• Capture forms, receipts, notes, ID cards, health documents, and business cards and organize into custom folders so they are easy to access and find.
• Contact information will be automatically extracted so you can quickly add to your device contacts — no typing needed. You can even highlight expenses on tax receipts with ease.
QUICKLY FIND DOCUMENTS IN PHOTO LIBRARY
• This powerful scanner app automatically finds documents and receipts in your photos and turns them into PDF scans, so you don't have to.
• Touch up scans or photos from your camera roll.
• Turn your scan into a high-quality Adobe PDF that unlocks text for reuse through automated text recognition (OCR).
• Automatic OCR turns text into content you can edit, resize, and reuse in other documents.
SCAN ANYTHING, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
• The Adobe Scan scanner app even lets you scan multi-page documents and save with a single tap.
• Even lengthy legal documents become manageable and scannable with the Adobe Scan scanner app, which lets you search, select, and copy text.
DO MORE WITH ACROBAT
• You can also open a PDF scan in Acrobat Reader to highlight key sections, add comments, fill and sign documents.
• Free, built-in optical character recognition (OCR) lets you reuse scanned text and content to work with in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
• Subscribe for even more scanning power. Subscriptions work across Scan and Reader mobile apps and Acrobat on web.
• Combine scans into one file so you can take multiple scans and consolidate into one document.
• Export PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint file formats to repurpose or reformat your documents.
• Increase OCR capacity from 25 to 100 pages so that you can find text in multiple scans.
Download the free mobile scanner to convert important photos and documents into PDF and JPEG files to help you stay organized. Adobe Scan is the PDF converter trusted by millions worldwide.
Terms & Conditions:
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: www.adobe.com/go/ca-rights-linkfree
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.