What is it about?
You have better things to do than go to the store. Skip the trip and shop for tens of thousands of daily essentials and gift items through the Amazon Prime Now app. Two hour delivery is free and one hour delivery is available for $7.99. Shop for groceries, gifts, goodies and more from your favorite local stores. Amazon Prime Now will also deliver from your favorite restaurants. The only downfall is it's currently available in select areas.
App Store Description
You have better things to do than go to the store. Skip the trip and shop for tens of thousands of daily essentials and gift items through the Amazon Prime Now app.
• Two-hour delivery is FREE and one-hour delivery is available in most areas for just $7.99. Prime Now is available from early morning to late night, seven days a week. Currently available in select areas including:
- Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Berkeley, Brooklyn, Chicago, Columbus, Dallas, Houston, Indianapolis, Las Vegas, Los Angeles & Orange County, Miami, Minneapolis & St. Paul, Nashville, New York City, Northern Virginia, Orlando, Phoenix, Portland, Raleigh, Richmond, Sacramento, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco Bay Area, Seattle & Eastside, and Virginia Beach.
• Shop for groceries, gifts, goodies and more from your favorite local stores:
- Chicago: Plum Market, Eataly & Eataly Vino, and My Fit Foods
- Indianapolis: FreshThyme
- Los Angeles: Sprouts and Bristol Farms
- New York City: Westside Market, Eataly, Gourmet Garage, Union Square Wine & Spirits, Vintage Grape Wine & Spirits, and Billy's Bakery
- Portland: New Seasons Market, World Foods, Uwajimaya, and Cupcake Jones
- San Diego: Sprouts, Bristol Farms, Northgate Market, and Keg N Bottle
- San Jose: Sprouts
- Seattle: PCC, Bartell Drugs and All The Best Pet Care
• Get delivery from your favorite restaurants:
- Atlanta: Aviva by Kameel, Chai Pani, Flip Burger, Flying Biscuit, Grindhouse Killer Burgers, Varasano’s Pizzeria, and many more
- Austin: Boteco ATX, Chi’Lantro, Clay Pit, Michi Ramen, Moonshine Patio Bar & Grill, Southside Flying Pizza, Sugar Mama’s Bakeshop, Terry Black’s Barbecue, The Backspace, and many more
- Baltimore: City Cafe,HomeSlyce, Indigma, Locust Point Steamers, Matsuri, Shiso Tavern, The Helmand, and many more
- Chicago: Big Star, Dove’s Luncheonette, Chicago Q, RPM Italian, RPM Steak, Balena, Big Bowl, Wildfire, Butcher & The Burger, M Burger, Beatrix, Tallboy Taco, Publican Quality Meats, and many more
- Dallas: Blue Goose Cantina, Bryan Street Tavern, Ellen's Southern Kitchen and many more
- Houston: Beaver's, Dish Society, El Tiempo Cantina, Empire Café, Happy Fatz, Hay Merchant, Luna Pizzeria, Piola – Midtown, Thai Gourmet, Carrabba’s, Max’s Wine Dive, P.F. Chang’s and many more
- Los Angeles: Umami Burger, Baby Blues BBQ, Wokcano, Hurry Curry of Tokyo, Feast from the East, John O’Groats, and many more
- Manhattan: Billy's Bakery, Pick a Bagel, S'MAC, Empanada Mama, Brother Jimmy’s BBQ, Junior's Restaurant & Cheesecake, Le Pain Quotidien and many more
- Miami: Baires Grill, Brother Jimmy’s BBQ, La Provence, Madero, Michael’s Genuine® Food & Drink, Morgans Restaurant, Spris, and many more
- Orlando: Hawkers Asian Street Fare, Artisan’s Table, Dexter’s, Graffiti Junktion, Tamarind Indian Cuisine, Mamak Asian Street Food, PF Chang’s and many more
- Portland: Pok Pok, Sizzle Pie, Waffle Window, Luc Lac, Habibi, East India Co. Bar and Grill, and many more
- San Diego: T Deli, Tajima Ramen House, Carnitas Snack Shack, Alforon, Mama’s Bakery & Deli, Rubicon Deli, and many more
-San Francisco: Big Chef Tom’s Belly Burgers, DOSA, Les Clos, M.Y. China, The Monk’s Kettle, Pressed Juicery, Rosamunde Sausage Grill, and many more
- Seattle and the Eastside: Cactus, Wild Ginger, Skillet, Marination Station, Re:public, Café Yumm, Ten Mercer, Mamnoon, and many more
- Tampa: Taco Bus, India’s Grill, Renzo’s Gourmet, Curry Leaves, Queen of Sheba, Byblos Café, Datz, Piquant and many more