Watch the trailer
Your AI-powered email assistant. Speed through your email on the go, while Astro reads it to you. You can even send quick replies by dictation.
A texting UI. Much of Astro works through dialogs, which look like text messages. It's a cool spin, and even the setup process uses it.
Astro's Inbox Zap. Too much email clutter? Let's Astro's Inbox Zap feature help you clean up that inbox.
What is it about?
With Astro, your email doesn't have to be as difficult a chore. The provides a pleasant user interface, with dialogs that move along like text message conversations. The app is much more than that, though.
Why we love it
From the moment you first open Astro, the interface should feel familiar to you. Setting up your email account and settings is done through a dialog that looks and behaves like a text message conversation. Astro whisks you through the setup process, and offers to help declutter your inbox. The AI behind Astro is able to recognize subscriptions, and offer you the opportunity to unsubscribe from them. It seems to only do them one at a time, though, so you may have to run Astro's "Zap" command multiple times. The feature also helps you establish some VIP email contacts, whose messages will display in a special location. This isn't quite perfected, either, but it does work surprisingly well. It identifies people you email with frequently as those worthy of being VIP accounts. Later, you can add more through typing. You're also able to tell Astro to archive old messages, putting emails that are older than 30 days away from your inbox.
App Store Description
* Mashable: The 12 best apps of 2017
* Product Hunt: Mobile App of the Year
* Macrumors: Best iOS apps of 2017
* TechCrunch: “A high-end Gmail replacement”
* Fast Company: “This email app uses AI to keep your inbox under control”
* Lifehacker: “The magic really comes from the app’s built-in digital assistant”
* VICE: “Astro separates itself in one, major way: artificial intelligence”
• Modern, intelligent features: Snooze, Unsubscribe, Send Later, Email Open Tracking, Priority Inbox, Unified Inbox, Calendar, and more, for Gmail and Office 365 email accounts
• Astrobot: AI-powered email assistant that highlights important messages and questions, unsubscribes you from emails, and responds to hundreds of commands to help you stay on top of your inbox and calendar
• Priority Inbox: Know which emails are most important with a focused inbox, powered by AI
• Calendar: View and manage your calendar directly from the Astro app, including an agenda view with Snoozed emails, scheduled emails, and reminders
• Slack Integration: Easily work across Slack and email. In Slack, read and respond to emails. In Astro, search for Slack messages and share emails to Slack channels
• Astrobot Voice & Amazon Alexa Skill: Read, manage, and reply to emails hands-free by talking to Astrobot, directly from the Astro app or from your Amazon Echo
AI-POWERED EMAIL ASSISTANT
• Ask Astrobot: Responds to hundreds of natural language commands to manage, clean up, and search your inbox, add events to your calendar, set reminders, and learn how to use Astro
• Insights: Unsubscribe and archive suggestions for messages that can skip your inbox
• Reminders: Automated reminders to follow up on important emails, questions, tracked emails, time-specific requests and @mentions from other Astro users
• VIPs: AI-powered contact list management, so you always know when a priority email arrives
• Voice Commands: Manage your inbox by talking to Astrobot directly from the app
• Daily & Weekly Update Emails: Insights that help you clean up your inbox and make it easier to know what to follow up on
SMARTER INBOX MANAGEMENT
• Priority & Other Inbox: Astro sorts your emails using artificial intelligence
• Smart Notifications: Eliminate distractions by getting notified only when an email is important
• Snooze: Swipe to read or respond to an email at a specific time or when you get back to your Mac
• Email Open & Reply Tracking: Get notified when a recipient opens an email or get a reminder if you haven’t heard back on time
• Send Later: Schedule your emails to be sent at exactly the right time
• Unified Inbox & Calendar: Streamline your workflow and save time by viewing and managing your Gmail and Office 365 email accounts and calendars all in one place
• Calendar Assistant: Add simple events using natural language
• Complete View of Today’s To-Dos: Calendar includes events not only from Gmail and/or Office 365 accounts, but also Snoozed or scheduled emails and reminders, so you get a complete view of your day
• Customizable Calendar Views: Choose which calendars and email accounts to display
• Customizable swipes
• Fast search
• Folders and Favorites
• Email aliases
• Attachments - Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Quip, iCloud
• Rich text and emojis
• iOS 11 support
• Support for Gmail and Office 365
We love hearing from you, and your feedback will help shape the future of Astro. Email [email protected], tweet @astro, or leave us a review.
Credits and Attribution: Mac and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Gmail(TM) is a trademark of Google Inc. Office 365Ⓡ is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.