One or many accounts. You can set up as many accounts as you want.
Multiple types of accounts supported. Edison Mail supports quite a few types of accounts, including POP3 and IMAP.
Unified and special inboxes. You get the routine unified inbox, but Edison Mail also provides special inboxes through its Assistant, for subscriptions, travel, entertainment, and more.
Simple but elegant email composition. No bells and whistles in composing your email, just a simple, yet elegant, interface.
Undo send if you hit the button too early. Forgot to include an attachment? Just undo send, and you'll be able to add it in.
What is it about?
With Edison Mail, you can manage just about any of your accounts from one place. It doesn't matter if you're using iCloud, Google, AOL, Outlook, Exchange, Office 365, Yahoo Mail, or a simple IMAP account. Edison Mail supports them all.
Why we love it
One of the most amazing features of Edison Mail is the built-in personal assistant. This establishes several "smart" mailboxes, that catch everything from subscriptions to travel itineraries and tickets. You can also easily find tracking numbers for packages in your emails, bills and receipts, concert and other event tickets, and more. In subscriptions, you can quickly and easily unsubscribe to stop those pesky newsletters. With as predominant as email hacking has become, another outstanding feature of Edison Mail is its security mailbox. You can scan each of your email accounts to determine if they've possibly been compromised from recent public data breaches. The app works around the clock monitoring underground sites and databases for the email addresses you have connected to the app. As soon as it finds a match with one of your email accounts, Edison Mail alerts you of the breach. This extra layer of security helps you keep your inboxes as safe and secure as possible.
App Store Description
“New Apps we Love”- Apple App Store
"Well designed" - New York Times
"The way to go if you own an iPhone" - Business Insider
"Unsubscribe with just a tap!" - TechCrunch
"Faster than Gmail, faster than Outlook" - Walt Mossberg @ The Verge
Lightning Fast with an Assistant built in! Email lets you take control of your overflowing mailbox. Offers instant access to manage all of your inboxes in one place. An intelligent assistant is built-in to keep your shopping, expenses, and travel organized. Intuitive features to unsubscribe from junk or spam clogging your mailbox, snooze messages, undo sent mail, and more to ensure a cleaner inbox and reduce email fatigue.
This version of the Email app for iPhone and iPad supports Gmail, Hotmail, iCloud, Yahoo, Outlook, Office/ Outlook 365, Exchange and AOL, IMAP mail accounts.
Unsubscribe with One Tap
- Unsubscribe from mail newsletters with one tap! Check out the subscriptions folder that is created for you!
Bulk Delete Mail
- Clear out your mailbox, delete thousands of emails in just one tap.
- No more mail notification overload! Mute the senders of your choice for fewer notifications.
- Respond to mail quickly on the run! Smart Reply offers three responses to choose from based on the email you received.
- Assess if you or even your friend’s, mail account and password are compromised by a breach impacting other apps you might use.
Customize Multiple Account Views
- Customize your view of multiple accounts in unified lists (e.g. “All Inboxes,” “Unread,” “Attachments”) to keep the focus where it’s needed.
- Snoozed messages will appear at the top of your inbox when you are ready for them.
Optional Thread View
- Toggle thread view on or off to make Email fit seamlessly into your workflow.
Trips Organized with Real-Time Travel Alerts
- If a flight is delayed or a gate changes, Email notifies you faster than the airlines. Support for more than twice as many travel providers as Gmail!
Package Tracking and Alerts
- Check the status of all your packages in one folder.
- See all Attachments, Bills & Receipts, Entertainment in one place!
Secure and Private
- Email is fetched from the phone and stored on the phone.
- Read receipts are blocked from being sent back to any sender tracking your email activity.
Many more features:
• Send GIF/Stickers in email, perfect for sharing memes
• Touch ID Protection
• Automatically detect signatures
• iPad support
• Swipe the blue unread dot to mark as read
• Enhanced for 3D Touch
• Undo send, delete and other actions
• Interactive push notification, customizable swipes & notifications, drafts
• Customize the badge number
• Bulk editing
• HTML Signatures for each account
• Unified inbox
• Respond in the notification
• HTML rich composer
• Send to groups from your contacts
• Quickly select your most frequent mail contacts
• Real-time sync progress
• Send attachments from iCloud, Google Drive and more
• Always bcc option
• Respond to calendar events with a tap
* Attach multiple images with ease.
* IMAP Support & Customizable Interface
Please note select assistant features (i.e. bill and receipts, entertainment, travel, and package alerts) are currently limited to US, UK, Canada, Australia, and India only.
* Support for Exchange 2010 Service Pack 2 and above.
Privacy By Design is Our Promise to Our Users
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.