Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
Bike Tracks offers easy to read statistics available in different formats, offline cycle and street maps facility and 3D Maps (iOS 9 only). Battery efficient technology allows all day recording, no data or phone signal required for recording making Bike Tracks ideal for those long cycle rides and where data roaming charges apply. Bike Track allows you to share your cycle rides on social media or export directly to Google Earth directly on your phone.
App Store Description
Record all your cycling adventures and have them available at any time.
Bike Tracks contains following exciting features.
- Offline Maps.
- Open Cycle and Open Street maps
- Add Routes by importing GPX or using an existing Ride.
- Overlay Routes on Maps
- Climb Categories.
- Offline History - not internet required to view your previous rides.
- Photo import and attachment.
- Integrates into Health App.
- Easy to read statistics.
- Season totals.
- Live Dashboard.
- Battery monitor.
- Share rides: GPX, KML, Facebook, Google Earth.
Battery efficient technology allows all day recording, no data or phone signal required for recording making Bike Tracks ideal for those long cycle rides and where data roaming charges apply. (1)
(1) Where data roaming charges apply remember to set Data Roaming Off see iPhone User Guide for more information.
This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease device battery life.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to email@example.com and your information will be removed.