Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
Bikemap helps you to find new routes for your next cycling excursion. Navigate with interactive maps, track your rides with distance, duration, elevation, and speed, and share your routes with friends. With almost three million routes available around the world, get pedaling with Bikemap.
Why we love it
When you are ready to head out on your next cycling adventure, take Bikemap with you and try a new route.
Bikemap is FREE but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
Do you love to discover, navigate, and track new cycling routes? Then you'll love Bikemap. It doesn't matter if bicycling for you means a leisurely ride with your city bike or e-bike, climbing MTB trails with your mountain bike, or preparing for your next cycling marathon. With more than 9 million bicycle routes and trails worldwide, Bikemap has something for every cyclist.
Turn your phone into a bike computer, cycle route planner, and bicycle ride tracker! Use core features for free or upgrade to get even more.
YOUR RIDE TRACKER & BIKE COMPUTER
• The ultimate activity tracker for cyclists. Use as a bicycle speedometer and odometer.
• Turn your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch into a bike computer, GPS tracker, and cycling distance tracker.
• Get real-time biking stats alongside your navigation—current speed, biking distance, duration, elevation, and the ETA.
• Track your bicycling activity and progress over time.
• Bikemap supports HealthKit.
YOUR CYCLE ROUTE PLANNER
• Plan the perfect route for you and your bicycle of choice, no matter if you ride an e-bike, mountain bike, road bike, or city bike.
• Search for your destination and filter by route length, ascent, bicycle type, and surface.
• You can also use the website cycle route planner, effortlessly sync with the app, and then use your phone for tracking and navigation.
YOUR CYCLE ROUTE COLLECTION
• Browse through millions of cycle paths and mountain biking trails worldwide.
• Discover routes and trails in countries like the US, Canada, the UK, Australia, Singapore, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Spain, Italy, France, and many more.
• Access official routes and trails like the Pacific Coast Route, TransAmerica Trail, Mississippi River Trail, and many more.
• Share your favorite routes and trails with our community of cyclists and mountain bikers to make our route library even greater.
YOUR CYCLING MAP
• Find essential points of interest (POIs) on your ride, including public restrooms, bicycle parking, water stops, repair shops, bicycle rentals, and e-bike charging stations.
• Avoid unpleasant surprises like construction, potholes, and slippery roads by checking out our community reports.
• Help out fellow cyclists by reporting obstacles, hazards, and amenities on your route.
• Collect points by planning, tracking and navigating routes with Bikemap.
• Cycle more to level up and keep your ride streak going. Challenge yourself to ride daily.
GET MORE WITH BIKEMAP PREMIUM
• Turn-by-turn Navigation: Get turn-by-turn navigation instructions, including voice navigation.
• Offline Maps & Routes: Download maps and routes and ride offline worldwide.
• Bike-Type Optimized Routing: Optimize the routing for road or mountain bikes.
• Custom Bike Computer: Choose from a range of stats for a personalized overview of your cycling data.
• Advanced Cycling Maps: Access additional map layers developed for cyclists (3D, Night, OpenCycleMap, OpenStreetMap, Atlas, Outdoors, Landscape).
• Detailed Route Previews: Preview your route with colored elevation gradients or in 3D mode.
• Fall Detection: Stay safe with automatic fall detection.
• Premium Support.
The payment will be charged through your iTunes account. Your free trial will be automatically renewed to a paid subscription if you don't cancel it at least 24 hours before the end of the current period (the same is valid for an ongoing subscription). Any unused free trial time will be forfeited when purchasing Premium. You can cancel your Bikemap Premium subscription anytime during the current subscription period by turning off auto-renewal in your iTunes account settings.
Terms of Service: https://www.bikemap.net/en/terms-of-service/
Got any questions? Let us know via [email protected] anytime and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.